Texture transparency problem

Hi everyone! Just a couple of days ago I decided to venture into the 3D world starting with texturing to get acquainted with the interface of Blender. It was going pretty well until I stumbled upon a little problem regarding texture transparency using the alpha channel of a PNG texture.

The eyebrows are a separate mesh that is placed on top of the head and has a transparent texture to make is correctly blend in, everything is working fine here. For the eyelashes(right eye mostly) it’s pretty obvious it’s not working so smoothly. But use the same material and texture as far as I know.

I’ve tried to find answers on Google mostly telling me to turn on Z-Trans which was already turned on under “Material > Transparency > Z Transparency”.

We don’t know what material/texture settings you are using so upload your blend file to http://www.pasteall.org/blend/ and tell us the download link.
IMPORTANT: pack your textures in your blend file from the File / External Data menu or we won’t be able to see your textures