Textures imported from Susbtance Painting not matching

I textured a dress i made in CLO3D with susbtance painter but when i imported it to Blender and placed all textures i realised the texture didnt match even tho in substance the texture is correct and matches.

Rendered viewport (Blender):

Also will share a link with pictures since i can only post 1 as a new member:

The multicolored screenshot of the dress already shoes some “seam” ??

seam

also you might have to play with the displacement values and also your normal map does not do anything for the outcome…
…or does this part somehow have to use another materal/ shader setup (mutli-color above) ??

That part of the dress is all together, all i did before importing to Substance and texturing was aplly 2 colors to the same part ( half of the piece one color and the other half another color) so when i textured the texture would be smaller.

Actually i was wrong, the dress in fact separated after i exported it from Substance Painter

Couple of things.

Unless you are really using a high poly mesh and actually trying for physical displacement of the vertices, I tend to use a bit of a different setup for normal/height mapping with the textures from Painter.

Make sure you are exporting the normal’s from Painter as OpenGL.

Also, depending on how you are doing/setting up the whole workflow between Blender and Painter, this may help.