Texturing multiple objects

Hi there!

I’ve hit a wall about how to go about texturing this model. I’m after a diffuse, specular and normal map. It’s got a bunch if difference pieces, however I can’t seem to find a proper way to do this efficiently.
As of right now I’ve grouped the object, marked out seams and unwrapped (it’s smart UV unwrapped to see if it makes any difference when coming to texture it) it, but where there’s so much it’s hard to figure out what piece belongs to each object.

I ultimately want this whole section to be under one UV map. As for texturing itself I was hoping to export it to substance painter as it’s easier to work with instead of poly painting.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Edit: A massive thanks to Zenitor for making a video to show the process! I recommend it if you need to know how to have a similar issue to mine.

Attachments

Just render the model with some UV test map ( you can find lots of thm on google/images ) and you will see.

made a quick video for you :slight_smile:

Wow! Didn’t expect someone to go this out of their way for this. :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you very much dude!