As far as Blender stuff goes,

development,
patches,
tutorials,
textures,
models,
tips,
other stuff

thanks a lot for it, whoever made or gave these things.

Say your thanks in this thread.

Oh yes, thanks guys.
You’re the best money cannot buy!

J.

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!

YES!!! THANK YOU!!!
You blender devs are the best people, EVER!!!
Hugs for all of you! :smiley:
Unless you don’t do hugs, :RocknRoll: :cool: :ba:

Thanks for nodes and uv mapping that doesn’t esplode my head and my being able to afford it.

That being what I’ve used in the past five minutes (cheap bloom nodes, yay.)

A million thank yous (but please, don’t wait for it to finish and get back to work :stuck_out_tongue: ).

Thanks Thanks ( 95% of my work in Blender )
a lot of thanks.

Thanks to all the Game engine developers! you guys really made 2.45 a nice release for us.

Blender did let me change my life, from a boring frustrating office job to be able to make a living doing something I have passion for.

I absolutely appreciate what has been done, and all that is coming looks amazing. Many Thanks!

umm… thanks… thats a small word, compared to the big job the developers do, hope it does the job though, so here goes: thanks! :slight_smile:

Great thread.

Well I was always wanting to get into 3d and Blender was the key.
A debt of appreciation adds up every time you Devs and the community add features to make it better.

Thank you, ありがとう(arigatou), Thanks, kansha, THANKS, THANKS, THANKS, THANKS, THANKS, THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,
THANKS,
THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,
THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,

Thanks to the developers. You kinda give me a job. :slight_smile:
Thank you!

heard about blender in university 10 yrs ago =>down loaded it in my drafting room 5 yrs ago =>started using it 2 yrs ago =>started to ‘get it somewhat’ recently. most Cad programs do technical work very well - students complete a drawing. when i show students the blender archives/gallery their eyes light up - many thnks to all involved

Thank you developers for all your wonderful work, because of you I don’t need any stinken copy of 3DS Max or Maya.

Thanks! really, good stuff helping people out, and sharing the knowledge of the 3d world.

THANK YOU. I’m really glad I"m saved from Max.

lol.

If you right click it and choose “forward”, they say "no way…what planet ar you from? you’re nuts, We are not even close to being done…we are about to open up a big can of ‘Thankyous’ " Then they start right where you first right clicked…They don’t let you sneak ahead…lol.

I feel like those little cartoons on that site; thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou * thankyou …:spin:

Thank you, world.

I would like to say thank you as well. I will probably never use 3d for a living, but it will always be a passion of mine. I could never justify the crazy money it takes to keep current with Max and Maya, and Maya drives me crazy:P You have allowed me to change my life!!!