That Rock Paper Scissor Game! (Demo coming soon!!! :) )

Hey hey y’all! In just 11 days ‪"That Rock Paper Scissors Game!" (TRPSGAME) will being its Steam Greenlight campaign! If possible, please stop by Steam Greenlight on May 12th and drop us an up vote!!! Also ill be posting more images of how the power ups work in TRPSGAME so i hope you enjoy!!!
:slight_smile:

The countdown is getting closer and closer to lift off! In just 10 days ‪#‎ThatRockPaperScissorGame‬! will start its Steam Greenlight campaign! Please consider stoping by Steam Greenlight on May 12th to break us down with an up vote!!! :slight_smile:

Hey hey yall! We are down to just 9 days until ‪#‎ThatRockPaperScissorGame‬! starts its Steam Greenlight campaign! Please consider swinging by Steam Greenlight on May 12th to throw us an up vote!!! :slight_smile:

Ahhh Wunderbar! Just 8 days until ‪"That Rock Paper Scissors Game‬!" reaches Steam Greenlight! Please feel free to stop by Steam Greenlight on May 12th and share some love with an up vote!!! :slight_smile:

I know you’ve gone pretty deep into the game, but I’m not a fan of the name, “That Rock Paper Scissors”. I don’t know if it’s too long, or if it’s the word “that” in the name. I wouldn’t know how to make it better though.

Aside from that, the ad posters are looking really slick! I think I’ll be trying out the game when comes out, so I’ll be sure to vote when it goes up on the Steam Greenlight.

Hey hey Lucrecious! Thanks for the shout out bro! Yeah im not that great at making names but i think its some how unforgettable! The major issue i find with the name is a lot of people call it “That Rock Paper Scissors” but forget to add the word “Game!” at the end of it, lol. Just like “That Game Company” or “That Indie Dev” our game is called “That Rock Paper Scissors Game!” But the fault rest entirely upon the shoulders of the name itself and other than finding a new name for the game, im not sure how to fix this problem. However, on the whole, i get much more positive feedback on the name than negative and its very easy to remember just not everyone gets reads the title as “That Rock Paper Scissors Game!” I do hope you enjoy this game when its out! Its made and played entirely in Blender and im looking forward to using Goran’s BDX update to expand its reach to mobile and tablet devices as well!!! :slight_smile:

Wow where is the time flying? One week until ‪"That Rock Paper Scissors Game‬!" lands on the shores of Steam Greenlight! Please consider stopping by Steam Greenlight on May 12th and hook us up with an up vote!!! :slight_smile:

Im so excited about whats happening in the next 6 days! ‪#‎ThatRockPaperScissorGame‬! will arrive on the door step of Steam Greenlight! Please consider stopping by Steam Greenlight on May 12th and help us out with an up vote!!!

Good luck! How can i vote for the game now? I kinda cant find it on steam (client)

Hey hey RockyMadio! Itll be on Steam in just 6 more days! Im still in th process of putting otu word about the game on Facebook and Twitter, Indie DB as well as here! Ill also create two trailers for this game, one will be for the Steam GreenLight and the other will be about the power ups in the game! Please stay tuned for more info in the feeds! Thank you so much for the kind words!!! :slight_smile:

Hey hey yall! We have a new trailer for our steam green light campaign which begins in just 3 days! Please check it out when you have time and as all ways CC is most certainly welcome!!! :slight_smile:

Looks like alot of fun! Good luck on steam greenlight. I’ll surely vote for it.

Hey hey Thank so much haidme! I’s so glad you like it and thank you for the vote of confidence! I hope we can get GreenLit as fast as KRUM did! You have made so much progress with that game its unreal!!! :slight_smile:

Hey hey Thank so much haidme! I’s so glad you like it and thank you for the vote of confidence! I hope we can get GreenLit as fast as KRUM did! You have made so much progress with that game its unreal!!!

Hey hey yall! We are finally on Steam GreenLight and would really love to make the blender game engine more common on this platform! I shall be creating lots more dev logs and posting frequently about the new updates and design challenges as we continue down this road of completing our first indie game project! Please consider stopping by our Steam page and supporting us with an upvote as each one matters a lot! Thank you all for your love and support and lets show the game development world the power and passion that is the BlenderArtist community!!! :slight_smile:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=440755855

congratulations !

Hey hey yall! Just wanted to share the state of “That Rock Paper Scissors Game!” Its been a really busy couple of weeks working on the new Menus Systems and although they are not completed, they are looking ok so far! CC are always welcome!!! :slight_smile:

Looks NEXT GEN!!!:ba:
Maybe you can add a rough piece of paper behind the text?:confused:

Just added a couple more menus in “That Rock Paper Scissors Game!”
I hope you enjoy!!! :slight_smile:

p.s ill fix the typos on Lightning and Poison power ups soon!

Hey MarvinCJames Thanks so much for the heads up! I’m still playing around with the text but ill try out your suggestion as well!!! :slight_smile: