The 313

Very well done! Really brings back childhood memories.

1 Like

Yey, thanks Bartv!

2 Likes

And thanks to everyone else as well ^^

Everything perfect but i want to say just something, I think white eye parts needs just liddle bit more reflections i think. Looks much diffuse. I liked your job!

1 Like

It’s called a “rumble seat”. Many cars from that time had them.

Awesome job on the render and scene, by the way. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Very very nice!

1 Like

Yeah I can agree with that! I did have max spec and zero roughness thou, but still it didn’t want to reflect any more. But I guess I could have faked it a bit. Ah well, thanks for your comment anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice! When i was a kid, i wanted a Donald Duck open world GTA clone. I guess something like The Simpsons Hit and Run. This picture brought back those memories

1 Like

Would be fun to at least mod this one into GTA ^^

Thanks, just looked up some pictures of it, I seriously have never seen anything like that on a real car. Maybe that existed only in America, or maybe it was just before my time.

I :heart: this piece.

1 Like

This is awesome. This bumped my mood up by 1000% just looking at this. It is satisfying to look at and just plain happy. Bravo dude.

2 Likes

@Tell Yay, its cool stuff here you have done😊

1 Like

Whaaa that looks amazing! You nailed in my eyes, such nice colors! super nice model. My only critque is Donald feels like a astatue, i miss life or something. Hard to explain or put down in words.

1 Like

hahah nice! I new it it was a real thing

Thats is so nice! Looks amazing! I already see him bending over admiring his lucky coin. Man im 41 and having flashbacks now reading these comics every week!!! So much joy and fun reading them. We had complete seasons stored in these special albums. Super nice!

1 Like

Thanks!
Yeah I kinda do agree myself. I struggled to get a good pose etc for him, but I clearly didn’t get it all the way. Characters ain’t really my thing so this was good training for me anyways. Thanks for your comment and for the critique :slight_smile:

Haha I found this, something I made in Truespace 3D almost 20 years ago now and something I was really proud of it back then. I have leveled up a bit since then :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The classic 313, This is AMAZING! made in the minimum details! Good job!

1 Like

Now everybody in the 313, put your ************* hands up and follow me!

1 Like