The Bazaar is launching in 48 hours! 🎉

Hey,

Just a quick reminder that we’re on schedule to launch this Thursday at noon, Amsterdam time! Here’s a quick checklist to help you get ready and be a part of the event:

• Add your YouTube tutorials and paid products! Remember that paid products require affiliation - you can just enter your regular links though, the site will re-use your existing affiliate links. Check out the FAQ and Manual for more information.
  • Review your listing pages and polish it to make it look great!
  • If you have a LOT of content you’d like to add, contact me. I can share a spreadsheet with you, that I can bulk-import it into your account.
  • Similarly, if you’d like to add your things but you don’t have time, let me know and I’ll try to help.

At this moment, we have 120 contributors and close to 400 listings. I’m hoping we can reach 1000 listings at launch to make a big splash!

Thanks for your help - I hope to catch you at BCON so we can celebrate!

Bart

4 Likes

If I may add one item to the list; don’t forget to update your profile page to your liking as well :slight_smile:

Ah but I won’t be having any listings - the ones that are there now are just for testing and will be removed. I don’t think I need a profile :crazy_face:

1 Like

Oh wait, you didn’t mean ME, just in general :slight_smile: Man I have too much going on today…

1 Like