the bench for today's business live...

(Andy Goralczyk) #1

this is my comment on fees and taxes in our daily live:
BAAAAAAAAH !!!

http://artificial3d.tripod.com/images/bench.jpg [copy and paste that damn Tripod link if it’s not workin’ ]

i would like to hear your comments, too.
don’t take that too serious :wink:

@ndy

(S68) #2

Really nice model,

what happens when time is over? Points simpli pop out again or there is also an electrical discharge?

(BTW 10 min. -> 5 euro 310 = 30 min. -> 35 = 15 euro, 20 euro > 15 euro, only fools would put 20 euros to rest half an hour)

Not to mention fakirs

Stefano

(pofo) #3

Or people afraid they’d forget to put another five in after 10 min.

1. pofo

(Andy Goralczyk) #4

Thanks for your comments :smiley:
@ndy

(overextrude) #5

Interesting social commentary- and I agree. Wanna see a mess of fees and overcharges? If you receive a typical US phone bill, you start out with a base charge for the line (which is actually reasonable), and by the time all of the fees and taxes are added in, it can increase the cost by a substantial amount. The DMV is another culprit with its annual vehicle ownership tax and associated fees.

(DreamMaster) #6

ROFL! It’s sooooo funny! Interesting point of view! It would be pain in neck to sit down, hoping to remember paying enough! lol! Now I understand how it’s like to have taxes, etc. :slight_smile:

(stephen2002) #7

ouch! I assume putting in money makes the spikes go away. Who would want to sit there! :smiley:

(Stungun) #8

I’d be very nervous when sitting on that bench
probably ovecharging the thing to make sure i don’t suddenly run out of
time and I get stung by all of those spikes :slight_smile:
I like the picture and the idea

• Stungun

(blengine) #9

haha! hmm… looks tempting… nice made =) ouch!

(dreamsgate) #10

Any chance I could borrow that bench
watching my cheapskate boss on that thing would make my day. :wink: