The Brushes

Finally, something that worths the gallery, just amazing.

And…
A well deserved TOPROW.
A work that promotes blender and cycles so beautifully!

I agree, blender and cycles are definitely worth promotion :slight_smile: cycles can get pretty tough to get rid of noise, though. I think it’s the nature of path tracing. Especially, in some interior cases. looking forward to see how it all progresses )

Veery good. I had seen renders like this in octane, but not very much in cycles. I’m glad that this is a render that shows they can do quite the same.

Could we see the raw render?

what made it take a couple of days to render?

great work, one of the best renders i’ve seen come out of cycles.

can we take a look at the composite node setup?

Really good work!

So cool! Looks even more beautiful that in Reality!

Lovely lighting and color!

да, сильная картинка.

Wow!..

You really should post this at evermotion, 3dtotal, cgsociety, cghub, etc. It’s top notch stuff no matter in what software it was made.

Fantastic job! Congratulations!

Top shelf all the way… I hope people will take the time to preview the larger image and zoom in… because man you put in classy little details in this, that really take to the next level.

All I can say is Holy Crap what an excellent job!

Most impressive, and superb(!) attention to detail (textures, light, bent paper, scratches, depth of field, …). I was almost going to say that it must be a photograph. Outstanding work!

perfect!
5 bucks for me!

What is the node setup for the brush bristles? I’ve never been able to get hair quite right, did you use the new hair BSDF?

I love it you did a great work. i can watch it for hours.:yes:

Pure amazing! Any chance you could show us a little of your lighting setup?

Awesome work, Spelle! I’ve been admiring the textures on those brushes for a good while now…absolutely stunning!

Overwhelming! Thank you all for support! I’ll try to answer your questions, regarding node setup, lighting, raw render, hair bsdf and else - pretty soon.