The Cliff tower

I suggest that image #2 from your original post is “so far, the best.” The space between the two houses is not murky, and the treatment of both houses is the same.

The human eye is always attracted to two specific things: (1) brightness, and (2) contrast.

My eye immediately rests on the largest house. The “blurry, bluish” space to the left of the house tells me, “nothing of great interest here,” so my eye follows the (clearly distinct …) cord to another house that is clearly treated the same as the first. My eye now “follows the light” up-and-over, back to the first house.

“So, this picture is ‘about,’ and the forthcoming story is ‘about,’ these two houses …” I’ve got my popcorn. Tell me a story.

Hi Everyone,

I’m super happy to announce that I’ve finaly released my new full lengh course.
It’s a 100% blender tutorial on how to create a fantasy environement from scratch to final compositing.

check out the teaser :

Hey Pieriko. Great course, I’m really getting good tips.

Just noticed, that the end of video 03_01 is all black for me. It should have the timelapse for sculpting the long rock.

Hi Vilvei, you are right, there was a bug in export but currently the “dark end” is currentlly the content of 03-02 :slight_smile:
I’ve made a little mistake while exporting that’s why the video is longer and empty at the end.

So you have the full contentn but I need to update video 03-01 removing the empty end.

Sorry about that and thanks for your support… and report :wink: