The Color Blue

I just wanted to make a greek architecture render and somehow amplify the power of the ocean or rather the infinity of it. That’s why the ocean is prevailing in the image, but also blending with the villa :slight_smile:

16 Likes

I like how realistic the lighting on the water is, and just how realistic it is in general. I enjoy when I see stuff like this, because it reminds you that you need to pay attention to every detail when it comes to modeling stuff like this. Good job!

2 Likes

I’d really like to seat on the chair in center of the image (above the pool) and looking at the sea. So risky but also so satisfying

1 Like

abou cliff, did you do by yourself?

I really like the creative composition here. This camera angle (“coming down from the top”) is interesting, and IMHO it really works. All of the elements also really work together: the ocean surface, the vegetation that is both above the ocean and elsewhere, and the general texture and detail of the house itself. You really poured-in “attention to detail,” and the shadow vs. highlight lighting of the structure is good too. All that’s missing is a nice margarita, as I sit down there on that deck, looking out to sea …

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Nope. I have not modeled the loungers, vegetation and cliffs. The models are from BlenderKit :slight_smile:

understood.
Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback! I’ve been struggling with details and I thought I should add a lot of them, but I’ve recently figured out, it’s not about adding lots of them, it’s rather how you do them and where you use them. You take your time with lighting, you take your time with the composition and the overall feel of the artwork, it can be minimal and still feel lively and dynamic :slight_smile: