The Eiffel Tower in Egyptian style – low poly art

I went to a very interesting exhibition about the ancient Egyptians and their cultivation of the afterlife.

The ancient Egyptian history has always fascinated me. The civilisation, the culture, the builders, the architecture, and of course, all the spooky myths and mysteries of the tombs and mummies! I love it!

I made me think – what would the Eiffel Tower look like if it was built 3000 b.c.?

It may have looked something like this :blush: :palm_tree::scroll::amphora:

24 Likes

Wow!! That’s brilliant!

Nice imagination :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so very much! :pray:

1 Like

This cartoonish/Civilization 6 style looks incredible. Now I’d like to try assemble something similar :0

Also, did you make your own textures or took them from somewhere? They look rather colorful and nice.

1 Like

i think you are wrong, this is not the Eiffel Tower
this is a next level of pyramid building
(just kidding :slight_smile:), nice idea like it

How can anyone create graphics and 3D design and not be
fascinated by the ancient Egyptians’ hieroglyphs and designs.
I like them too

1 Like

Great fun! :slight_smile:

The actual history of the Eiffel Tower is interesting of itself. Eiffel was an ironmaker who wanted to show off (advertise …) the various types of construction that his company could do for clients. Which he did, at various levels of the structure. He fully anticipated that the entire thing would be torn down a few months after the Exhibition ended.

1 Like

Your designs consistently exhibit creativity and playfulness, Soren. Your modeling and texturing style is visually appealing, and viewing the animated version on Instagram was delightful. Continue to inspire!

1 Like

Thanks so much for those kind words :smiling_face:

Yes, it was supposed to be torn down after the exhibition. Still stands to this day. It’s an amazing structure.

I have been at the top many years ago :tokyo_tower:

I’m 4000 years too late as the next-level pyramid builder :joy:

I got a shader from a friend. Then I changed the settings to my own liking :smiling_face:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Wow! I’m most honoured! THANK YOU!

2 Likes

Only just saw this, I’ve been away.

I’m looking for a new garden feature, where can I get one; Would need to be a bit over 2m.: smiley: