the epic looking elf..

Well, this is what Im working on now, a full-body character… and Im trying to get a rather realistic form while Im at it… how does it look?..

(copy n paste)

WOW!!! :o

That is some AWESOME work, all hand modled in blender??? If so, then you are truely a Blender God!!! :wink:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep us updated on this, its bloody brilliant!!! :wink:

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!

yeah, fully agree with bapsis… super work!

cya henrik

looking great! the face is perfect :slight_smile: … the ridges in the ears a lil odd though

Are we going to see the completed version in The Two Towers movie in December ?? :smiley:

Great work! I agree with gramps on the ears though. Keep it going. THis is a great model so far!

BgDM

finally someone who has not fallen into the trap of making an elf look like an anoriexic THANK YOU everyone seems to think elves dont do either any exorsise or fight batlles lol kickass work goin perfect

updated!..

copy n paste

Really good model! no crits.

uhmm and no need of copy&paste! :wink:

the good part of my reply (I hope :-? ):
Me, some other are working on a movie project called “The Exodus” and we need more character modeller. You seem very good so if you can help us it will be really great!:slight_smile:
If you are interesting post a reply here: https://blenderartists.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6127

Thanks alot! bye! :smiley:

:o :o :o

Very cool!

That’s some awesome modelling

Stefano

can we get an unsubDed wireframe?

awesome work!

very nice… however, on the update, the shoulder area seems to be unusaully smooth. perhaps you should add some more definition to the muscle on the top of the arm (stand up, raise your arm 90 degrees into the da vinci pose, feel the top of your shoulder. thats the one i’m talking about.)

:o :o :o :o

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

/
|
|
|<-------they say it all

Ditto to what dittohead just said!

The top of the chest seems to be a little weird, but it looks like you will fix that.

Keep this thread updated. This is fantastic work.

BgDM

WOW :o :o :o
Excellent work! Nothing mor to say!

cya henrik

updated…

worked some on the muscles, and made hands… Im not sure if I got the length of the arms right though…

:o
It’s stunning.

Can’t really tell about the length of the arms, have to wait for the legs…

wow this is fantastic!!

I can’t wait to see it textured!
(If I ever modelled anything that good, I’d get carried away and start texturing it as soon as I finished the first couple faces :wink: )

Excellent (already said that)

but I expected elves to have long slender fingers…

Stefano

That is just amazing. I really wish i could do something like that. (can i have the blend…oops, thinking out loud!) :stuck_out_tongue: