The face you make

the face you make when you go to give gifts to the gods that came from the sea and they say you are a sinner, they ask if you know about jesus, smell like shit and tell you the only way to purify your soul is to suck their dicks…

6 Likes

nice…but imo you got too high with displacement (or bump) on the skin material

1 Like

Well, I don’t quite know what to make of the text of your OP, but I do wonder if there was any historical source for this most-interesting face painting pattern. Because it is extremely effective and a very powerful image – this lady appears to be a fearsome female Indian shaman or chief. (Yes, there were some …) A very good image and well-executed.

yes and also with the peach furr i think i over did it… but this roughness suits her i think because the character lives in the wild, no beauty products and such, and her age range between 45-50 so time would do it’s thing on the skin…

but yeah, also, im not happy with the subsurface levels overall… i still dont master that aspect of texturing. Sometimes i just try to have a final render that looks good regardless of technical issues… else, i would not post anything, ever.

The face painting was based on a photo captioned “Young Seri woman (Arizona).”

here is the reference i used:

more on that: https://www.vintag.es/2020/11/north-american-indians.html

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!