The Gorgon Thoosa

Hello everyone,

The Gorgon Thoosa, this is my interpretation of the Concept Art of the artist Morghan Gill-Bedford. I worked on it in blender (Blockout), zbrush (Details), textures (Substance Painter) and Render in Blender.

Trying to respect most of the concept but with personal touches, he tries to represent it in this 3d modeling. Always learning more to improve. I hope you like my work.

Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/mikhaelpacheco

28 Likes

Really incredible transition from 2D to 3D, you brought the drawing to life in the 3D spectrum and did it EXCELLENTLY! The snakes are ABSOLUTELY adorable, the video provides a nice perspective on the whole model, the textures and materials used fit it perfectly and the whole thing just looks like a REALLY well made model, great work!

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Personally I think it is nice work, IMO you lost most of the cuteness factor the 2D concept has though (is this Morghan Gill-Bedford’s drawing, or your own?), regarding the facial features it’s a different character than the 2D one.

Thanks for your comment. Will continue working on more designs

1 Like

Thanks ! :grinning:

The art is by Morghan Gill-Bedford as I mention in the post. I only take the concpets as a reference. I like to give them a different touch. thanks for your appreciation

[image]