The inevitable era of artificial intelligence

“In the near future, humanity will be surprised by the emergence of a new, highly advanced AI technology unlike anything we have ever seen before. The world will plunge into a war for control over this new technology, unaware of what is behind it. We will have no chance whatsoever, as the singularity of artificial intelligence is already among us, and our extinction is only a matter of time. The era of humanity has ended, let the era of AI begin.”

It was amazing to create this project and I learned so much! Hope you guys like It! More details on my artstation: https://www.artstation.com/mccarmo

9 Likes

That’s impressive man every time I see your render they always look so good. How long have you been using Blender for?

1 Like

Hello Ahmed! Thank you so much! I’ve been using Blender for almost three years for personal projects! Since last year I am finishing an amazing Blender course from a great school here in my country and I’m very happy to be able to share theese projects here!

1 Like

I like that chilling description about our future as much as your render.

1 Like

Great work Marcelo. This mid shot with robot and skull has a lot expressive impact.

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!