The JOLLIBEE thread

Been cooking this one for a while now, and I had a jolly good time with it!

Very Chickenlicious indeed!

This thread will be updated whenever I prepare new renders for it, but feel free to contribute through anything you might have to say or show for this iconic Filipino franchise.

Got two more posts on the queue for now, so stay tuned!

8 Likes

Day 2: The Funko POP!

Bonus: the metallic version. I really like the glossy look.

2 Likes

Day 3: The Jollibee Logo!

Made this when I was texturing the Chickenjoy bucket. It was originally a simple 2D graphic, then I got carried away and extended it into the third dimension.
No fonts or curves, just pure modelling.

This post officially marks the end of the current renders I have for the thread.
There’s more to come, but in the meantime…

Maraming salamat!

2 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thanks Bart! Have a great Sunday!spinbee

1 Like

Happy April 1st! Here’s a Jolliwasp just for the occasion.

1 Like