The Jungle Kitchen

Portfolio work. Made in cycles, took a total of 7 days after work. The idea for the design was given to me by my wife. I did the rest of it on my own.

I am also attaching the processes.

изображение

24 Likes

Amazing render.
What kind of lighting did you use in this scene?

1 Like

Thank you!
HDRI in the surroundings, outside is a cube(not really a cube:)) with volumetrics that reaches both windows but doesn’t go inside. Portals on the windows.
For the center lamp used 6 area lights placed in cylinders with translucent material, with shades for transparency. Like the glass on the chandelier itself. The other sources are also area light or point. For the glow of the bulb in the chandelier on the right inside the point light glowing meshes.

I tried to stick to real values to get the most realistic result, the degree of lightness was regulated by exposure.
Also cloudy hdri and in addition volumetrics which makes the atmosphere outside the window a little darker.

Oh, and Agx+Punchy copied from the 4th version of blender).

2 Likes

nice image!
It seems a bit dark for my taste but the lighting is quite good and the overall feeling is good.
I have a question about the caustics of the glasses on the table on the right. Do you use a special light just for this or it’s the result of the whole lighting setup?

1 Like

Very nice! Amazing work. Only thing I can see is the space for the fridge on the LHS might have some trouble opening that door :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you!
everything is as in the screenshots above, from the general system. Glass and water from materialiq library.

Thank you!)
! It was in tight at all, I made a tiny gap, but yeah, can’t argue with that, i should have given more space!

I wouldn’t worry too much I only noticed because I used to draw and design kitchens and if you don’t give like 150mm roughly the door won’t open (depending on model) and it leads to big problems haha. But otherwise seriously good work love it!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like