The Last Watchtower

In the quiet of the mountains at sunset, the watchtower stood, lonely by the river, now covered with a layer of snow. The traveler, wrapped in his cloak to protect himself from the cold, stopped briefly to admire the tower, whose profile stood out clearly against the setting sky. Then, with a firm step, he continued his journey through the snowy landscape, leaving the watchtower to guard the silence and peace of the mountains.

Blender 3.6
Terrain Scapes
GeoScatter
Gscatter
Poligonq Botaniq
Poligonq Aquatiq

How it’s made: https://youtu.be/J66ZmM6BsSg
My IG page: https://www.instagram.com/mylittle3dworlds/

107 Likes

Hi Loris, excellent work. :slightly_smiling_face:

I really like the lighting of the scene as it looks very realistic due to the harsh sunlight.

I also like the overall look of the building and its rendering. And the misty dark forest in the background.

Real snow on so many surfaces must have been computationally demanding as well, but it supported the scene a lot, congrats.

I feel like I’m standing right under that tower down there.

Very well done. :+1:

2 Likes

Tks so much my friend, and yes, snow is a pain!!! I almost deleted all the backfaces and hidden one te let computer render it ^ ^

2 Likes

Beautiful!!

1 Like

Tks so much for stepping by ^^

Very beautiful scene. The models, composition, and lighting are all wonderful.

2 Likes

Great artwork, as usual! The lighting is amazing!!

1 Like

Tks so much for your commenti :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Tks so much!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Tks so much!!!
Same for u!!! :call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

It is a very nice work. The bottom view camera gives importance to the buildings. It’s an excellent choice of perspective and, above all, we find ourselves in the same point of view as the character. We can therefore feel the same emotions as he does after crossing the bridge. I really appreciate the story that accompanies this image, it allows you to immediately get into the desired mood. It’s another beautiful journey we’re offered, thank you very much.

1 Like

@Denis63 Thank you so much for your words, they are a spur to continue better than I can do my little hobby.
Thank you very much again.

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Love the colors and the mood! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@bartv tks so much!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Tks so much!

Absolutely superb work,stunning!

1 Like

Love the lighting, and the snow looks impressive too!

1 Like

@homiegmomma @PinkTortoise tks so much!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like