The Lone Gunmen (tv show) Predeicts 9/11

back when I was 12 years old I took some programming class…and using visual basic, I created a small arcade game. Same concept as missile command. Except, it was a crazy story where terrorist hi-jacked airplanes and tried to crash them into the new-york skyline, mainly the twin towers. The goal of the game was simple, you were an american boat on the coast line, shooting missile to destroy the airplane before they hit the target.

gosh…that…that was 3 years before 9/11…I’m part of the conspiracy!

(this is a true story…I probably could find the game on a backup cd and upload for all of you to see…)

Well the idea for the plane flying into the towers that the writers of the show wrote down came from us crazy CTists.

-Jimmy

HAH !!! FUNNY !!
It si not consparicy , it is democracy now.
We all should step forward for peace talks man , enough Usama had played with we americans , man shuck him down some one , please !!!

@Jimmy: Well his idea for it certainly didn’t. Which I think was the point.

@sayad: ?..

That’s completely right. The burden of proof is on you, jackblack.

Well done. :yes:

-Laurifer

Lauifer, I already did prove it. If you look at my proof you will see, what kind of proof do you want/need? I will try and get it f I can.

I think we could all agree the Osama is dead and has been dead for a while, unless he has a protable dialysis machine, then he died in 03 in an American hospital in Dubai, like Bhutto said before she was assasinated. Osama had serious health issues and it would be impossible for him to be alive.

Also, according to a Dutch intelligence officer, from a Dutch newspaper the U.S. will be going to war with Iran in a couple of weeks and using UAV’s to bomb them.

-Jimmy

Did you even bother to read what Squiggly_P wrote? The only actual government files you supplied us with were from the 60s and you have not proven in any way that they are related to 9/11. All you have shown is a video of a show that is similar to 9/11 and a talk about that show. I’m still waiting for the first piece of evidence.

Haha I just realized! You didn’t even supply us with a thesis! As far as I can see, you aren’t even out to prove anything.

No, we can’t all agree on that. He is a very wealthy man, and it is amazing what his kind of money can buy.

Sources!!! Anybody can say anything they want, but until they can back it up with empirical evidence, it is of no greater significance than any other load of hog wash.

-Laurifer

Did you even bother to read what Squiggly_P wrote? The only actual government files you supplied us with were from the 60s and you have not proven in any way that they are related to 9/11. All you have shown is a video of a show that is similar to 9/11 and a talk about that show. I’m still waiting for the first piece of evidence.

Haha I just realized! You didn’t even supply us with a thesis! As far as I can see, you aren’t even out to prove anything.

Operation Northwoods was declassified not too long ago, I can’t give you anything that isn’t declassified. I can give you a link to a copy of a MAJESTIC 12 handbook with an Appindex and references to other files, it’s still classified, I got it from a hacker, don’t know if it’s legit, but according to many high ranking military officials it is. Things get declassified only after 35 years of being classified.

No, we can’t all agree on that. He is a very wealthy man, and it is amazing what his kind of money can buy.

So where does he keep his money? if it’s in a bank then Osama would be pretty easy to track down. Osama has been on his deathbed for quite a while, plus his beard keeps changing colors from black to grey in his vids and there’s even a black Osama O_0 !!!
THink about this, Bhutto annouced Osama was dead, then she gets assasinated, Osama was created by our government through the CIA, common man, really.
Believe it or not, this picture used to be pretty easy to find, now there’s only one link I’ve found on Googles image search that has it, before, it used to have several copies on every page:
[b]Black Osama[/b}
[IM]http://bp2.blogger.com/_mg7D3kYysfw/Rub0O2enPfI/AAAAAAAADqE/q80YGci5v8M/s1600-h/fake_osama_comparo1.jpg[/IM]

Sources!!! Anybody can say anything they want, but until they can back it up with empirical evidence, it is of no greater significance than any other load of hog wash.

Here ya go, I even had it translated for ya.

>>>LINK<<<

Show me yours, I showed you mine (Hmm… THat did not sound the way it did in my head lol).

Enjoy,

-Jimmy

This is all very nice, but it is not proof of anything.

So you really think he’d be dumb enough to keep his money in an American bank?

I just don’t understand how you can justify your beliefs. It really baffles me. I’ll link to the Wiki article about her (which includes 3rd party sources). She was the head of many controversial policies, which is beside the fact that she’s a woman, which many people dislike. Not to mention that Al-Qaida claimed responsibality.

http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/story.aspx?id=NEWEN20070037061&ch=12/28/2007%208:21:00%20AM

Please… my fingertips are raw from continually asking you for evidence.

Believe it or not, this picture used to be pretty easy to find, now there’s only one link I’ve found on Googles image search that has it, before, it used to have several copies on every page:
[b]Black Osama[/b}
[IM]http://bp2.blogger.com/_mg7D3kYysfw/Rub0O2enPfI/AAAAAAAADqE/q80YGci5v8M/s1600-h/fake_osama_comparo1.jpg[/IM]
First off, I’m not sure what the point of “black Osama” is. Did he appear in a video, or something? If you’re saying that the United States of America mistaked a black man for an Arab man when casting for the making of this video, then I’m just not going to debate you any more. This is rediculous.

Here ya go, I even had it translated for ya.

>>>LINK<<<

Show me yours, I showed you mine (Hmm… THat did not sound the way it did in my head lol).

Enjoy,

-Jimmy
So one website has five paragraphs about the impending American attack on Iran. No sources, no names, no evidence. I could have written that article, you have no idea. Where are the other news sources, even?

-Laurifer

Do a little research Lauifer, I’m not going to do it for you, I’ve stated my claims, I can give you tons of proof, but it’s a waste of my time cause even if I brought Osama’s dead body to your doorstep you’d still say he’s alive.

The fake, black Osama
>>>LINK<<<

THe CIA connection

>>>LINK<<<

Seriously, I’ve shown you plenty of proof, research it yourself if you don’t believe, better yet PROVE ME WRONG WITH EVIDENCE!

Now quit fillibustering, you’re getting on my nerves (like you intend to do) and wasting my time.

-Jimmy

He was supported by the CIA, true, but common? He comes from an incredibly rich family: