the lost thread

this thread is like a dying puppy misareabley trying to hump its way across the desert to the promise land. i expect the puppy to be shot. (by the moderators) or to die of starvation (no more posts)

I bet it will end at post 50.
I can’t believe it has made it this far.
It has no real topic!!

LKUAEGf;kSJDfuahfdgl;DSFjhSIAUGFkSDfhkjdlgjhILUTOLKUGugkdfhaiohnKJ

What are you, the Tasmanian devil on loony toons or something?

do you know what would be funny? if it died at post 300

i have even more questions

1. how many times can i post in my own thread
  2. how many times have i double posted
  3. is Tynach and samf the only people keeping this thread alive
  4. is blender from switzerland or germany
  5. why do people like japan so much
  6. if i fall in the forest will anyone make me waffles
  7. how many moderators have even SEEN this post
  8. will we all die young
  9. why emo
  10. why is blender called blender? is it becuase its fun to say blender render
  11. who is the REAL slim shady and why dose everyone want him to stand up? did he win an award or something
    ANSWER IF YOU DARE!

Ok, now I’m actually wanting a mod to come and kill this thread. It’s really pointless, you’ve gotta admit. :eek:

You are so right!

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Oh yeah well i have questions to
How come every time i pick my nose its full again in 5 minutes?

Okay, hear this.
Threads are closed when they serve no useful purpose. This is especially true for flamewars, and threads which actively cause anger and bad feelings, but it also extends to threads where people are not actively doing anything productive. Threads (such as this one, for example) where people are just posting for the heck of it (and to +1 their post counts) serve no useful purpose. No one is learning anything, there is no intelligent discussion, there is only nonsense. Thus, the moderators will lock threads which follow patterns such as that which this one has.
Goodbye. Go forth and post in a useful thread.