The milking of Spore begins, cute and creepy parts pack for 20 bucks

EA has gotten to big for there own good to be trusted enough to make good games… imho

Now time to relax with some nice off-topic chat because this is the off-topic forum[/FONT]

Ichigo 100% - Sort of a disappointing ending but I wouldn’t let that stop you from enjoying this really funny and interesting anime.

I Love My Little Sister – This one may not be for the casual anime watcher. Despite[/FONT]
the name it is far from a some cheap hentia. It’s a beautiful love story of two twins who[/FONT]
share the ultimate bond of love. As you watch it you will soon learn, you are never to old to cry. This is one is a must.

Petopeto-san - This is a really kawaii, I highly recommend this one, it doesn’t rely on ecchi humor as most school life animes do but you will watch it a few times over. It’s really really Kawaii.

Chobits – Another really Kawaii anime, Many guys may have a hang-up about letting there friends know they watched this, but its ok, your friends aren’t around all the time. It’s kawaii and I highly recommend this.

Welcome to the NHK – Another great anime, I watched this one nearly in one sitting, I couldn’t pull away from it. I throughly enjoyed this one and you will to. I highly recommend this one to the little more than the casual anime watcher.

Well thats it for now, join me later for more great anime reviews!!!

I’m getting tired of this.
http://www.anicator.com/gallery/2d/blueeyed_faceonly.png

You know if you don’t want to be bumped 20 quid for a pointless expansion. Then you can ultimately not buy it.

Leave logic and reason out of it. You’re scaring me.

Sorry, there’s no option 4.

You can try option 5:

1. Lock this thread.

And option 6 through infinity, is surprisingly, the same as option 4.

EA those [insert insult here].

I vote in favor of Sarah Palin being fucking hot and I want to see her topless.

EA those [insert insult here].

I vote in favor of Sarah Palin being fucking hot and I want to see her topless.
freaks out

I just got done watching all the deathnote episodes, starting on bleach now

I normally download them first and come back later and try to watch’em in one sitting, I’ve got about ten series I haven’t watched yet. Been trying to get this ps2sdk I found downloaded so I’ve put all aime on hold for a while lol

I’ll be anticipating the Sarah Connor chronicles series two. More interesting than Sarah Palin.
And Micheal Palin is more funny than Sarah Palin.