The my best renders so far

Hello, today i want to show the my best renders so far…

The beach image i used the EarthSculptor 1.05 unregistered version land map, later i create an normal map of it, and add an ground texture, that result on this great image…

The PSP 3 i sent the source with te image to everyone that need…:rolleyes:

Attachments

PSP3.blend (550 KB)

nice i like the reflections!

Lovely.

The second one could use a sky texture.
There are some very good textures in This Site:

efrajim, the reflections is basically Normal Maps + GLSL + Reflection and smaller transparency + an good ligthing.
Simple, i rendered the 2 at an FX5500 in 1min

愛らしい。

I like the water on the second one, but the transiton between the water & the sky looks a little unnatural; maybe you could use a Sun Lamp with Sky & Atmosphere activated, to make the horizon softer. :slight_smile:

please correct me if i’m wrong, but:
GLSL and graphic card acceleration generally is only used in the live 3d view and the game engine, since the blender internal renderer uses CPUs only.

Are you saying that those pictures are realtime screenshots?

atti, i used the GLSL first when i need to get the positions of elements, thinking that i can make an game but i maked this render, and i used GLSL to see if the waves are an good idea…
:wink:

I’ve added an new image, is the mountain, is my last project, really well designed…

I Used:
(+) EarthSculptor
(+) Blender 2.48a

I’ve added an new image, is the mountain, is my last project, really well designed…

I Used:
(+) EarthSculptor
(+) Blender 2.48a

Again, I LOVE the water. :yes:

But the sky looks kinda empty, don’t you think?
You might consider adding an Image texture to it.

Here is a good texture site:

www.cgtextures.com

alright :slight_smile:
the latest picture looks great!

Hehe, today i’ve go to lan to print it and really, my sister now want one too…:eek:
Really the last is very good:eyebrowlift:

Today i add a new good image: a PSP 3 (futuristic) over an table, i consider it an small unusable, kkk :rolleyes: