the new allaicne wip

thanks killer

but killer, you had preproduction, and you had a storyline.

Jordondavey, select the body first, and then then the bones, then parent them.

For B3D00’s and my game, Desideratum, we have 0% preproduction, no storyline, no city names, nothing! I just went ahead and made a guy, then made him walk, then made him do cool stuff, and look where it is now, still 0% storyline or concept. All off the top of our heads. I think all that concepting and storyline stuff is not necessary, not saying I’m against it or anything. Who accually reads and pays attention to the storylines anyways? I think that Jordon is rushing into this game project and he needs to start with a maze game.

but, when you posted on the forums, you had content. killer had no content, but he had storyline.

I Disagree… I had 0% done with my game ('cept preproduction) and look at it now! Although I waited till UFO was 100%

Your project was very comparable to the noobs projects. People who just wanted a project to join in on joined despite the fact that you didn’t have the actual game even started. That’s why it was successful. I think some of them would’ve joined you even if you had no progress, or concept and told them they smelt like peanut butter and jelly.

I will admit; however, you had allot of preproduction work done which allot of people lack in projects. Although, next time, you should post your own drawings. haha. I saw allot of people made more of a deal out of that than it should’ve been. It’s actually a good idea to look up artwork to get a feel for what you want the game to look like. Then, you paint images and concepts.

Take that advice Jordandavey1611, it’s very beneficial to learn how to write design documents. This Link should explain writing stories and design documents.

peace,
-nick

rozzy and everyone yeh i rushed into this project
but i have made a maze game,fps game and many more

rozzy and everyone yeh i rushed into this project
but i have made a maze game,fps game and many more

Don’t worry, your good.:wink: We just want you to sit down and work on a concept and story line before getting started on this game full time. It will prove beneficial to you in the long run.

peace,
-nick

heres a new update.

you have a power when press space.
and money counter. still in progress.

Attachments

story.

the new allaince.

a long time ago the world of the sevens got took over by the enermies know as cyborgs they took over and killed all the herores
in that time and now a new hero has came forward to save the world of the sevens

his name is jaks and he must save the world ofthe sevens 

enermies-
cyborgs

boss- cyborg master

heroes-
jaks
elger

theres the story

I think you mean ALLIANCE?
HM… before you continue development on this game, I think you need too work out how the game will work. Different levels? Where did the new hero come from? Powerup concepts? What will the money do? Length?

length- 1 hour or so
money can buy items.
there is gonna be about 6 levels
the new hero came from the world of the sevens he was born there and was raised by the family who saved the world before so thats why its his destiny to take over from his parents.

and for all of you heres a vid

i know what your saying and am gonna stop this project and star t with simple games as i am finding it to hard thanks

giving up without a fight?

what you mean you guys said stop and make simple games as then ill be able to make bigger stuff