"The official Blender 2.0 guide" for free!

Yes - it’s an oldie by now, but maybe somebody wants it for sentimental reasons… I don’t know.

But anyway, I’m about to move soon, and as I was digging through all the stuff in my office, I found this excellent little book.

Since I’m no longer using Blender at all - except for quickly testdriving the new releases of course! - I figured that maybe somebody else could make better use of it. I enjoyed it a lot in my blender days, no doubt about it.

Be aware though, it is NOT the latest manual, but the Official Blender 2.0 Guide, released in 2000 by Not A Number, edited by Ton Roosendaal and Carsten Wartmann, beautifully designed by Riff Raff of Amsterdam, published by Primatech. It is not in mint condition, and a few pages have lost contact with the glued spine, but they are all there anyway. The included CD is unfortunately missing, though it’s not entirely out of the question that I’ll find that as well while digging through the rest of my stuff :slight_smile:

If you’re interested, drop me a line at james.kaufeldt(at)telia.com - or just say something amusing in this thread :smiley:

:o Hum… I´d love to have that!
:slight_smile: If I´m the lucky one to get it, I can pay for the shipping to Brazil or can hand it to me at the conference this year!

@ Rangel - yup, we’ll work something out. I’m sure it won’t be too expensive to ship.

I’ve gotten a few emails, so I guess I’ll let the offer stand for a few days, to give everybody a chance to say ‘Oi!’ (timezones and everything) - then I’ll pick a random name (blindfolded of course) and announce the lucky winner by the end of the week.

Have fun, blend on!

hey Jamesk,
if you had the 1.5/1.8 manual (dont remember which is correct…) I would be more than happy to get it :wink: have been looking for it for a while, even talked to Ton about it…hehe…

well…good luck :slight_smile:

Well, hi there ztonzy!

Guess it’s the 1.8 you’re thinking about… the original scroll :smiley: a bit harder to find, I would assume, because it has been said whoever owns it will gain the collective wisdom of the ancient elder blenderheads. Those who have a copy prefer not to talk about it in public to protect the truth behind their powers…

Hey Jamesk!

yeah, that’s was my thought :wink:

I have a 1.8 Manual that I ordered from NaN and picked up “by hand” at the “icosphere” stand Blender had at ECTS in… ooo… 1998? 99?

So, should some of you lowly humans be worshiping me or something? :smiley: