The Opel GT

Looks really great. Nice lines

Thanks Fontan75!

Cool. I am working on a car myself and hopefully, I’ll be able to beat you. :slight_smile: just kidding…:stuck_out_tongue:

@grafuar:
Thanks! And you do can beat me :yes:
If you have any doubt I’ll be happy to help in what I can.

@rogper Do you remember me? From Portuguese Forum? Of course you do! :smiley:

I’ve been out of Blender for years, but never forgot the Opel GT.
Looks like you are in the finnish line, and I have one thing to tell: This model is absulute epic! I remember the first pieces, the competition with my 350z, etc…, and now it almoste done.
Congratulations rogper!

PS: I didn’t post anything here in the BA for years that I didn’t remember my log on details, but after this wonderful project, you deserved that I go to find my usarname and my password just to give you the congratulations!

Keep Going

Hey there josearaujo!
Sure, I’m racing with you, to see who finish the car first, and the boxes haven’t informed me of any crash yet :evilgrin:
This can be a “The Tortoise and the Hare” tale :eyebrowlift: one never know hehe
I’m glad you’re still around, thank you very much for the compliments and the effort to find the password :yes:

Tip of the hat. Very impressive! I want to start my own car project, and this really shows how far you can get.

Thanks! This probably shows indeed how far I can get, or at least my PC can get :slight_smile: but if you have a more recent/powerful machine you can get really allot further and faster then I did :yes:
If you stumble in any issue fell free to ask. I’ll try to follow it development (if you post it here), but I may miss it, so when you finish it, if you remember please give me a heads up :slight_smile: good Luck!

The wheel rims appear unappetizing to me.

And finally, on a diminishing note :

How did you get into Forum Gallery? :confused:.

i have tried hard. I still am.

In 2014 all cars will come with these rims :slight_smile:

How did you get into Forum Gallery? :confused:.

Well, like everyone else I guess. Many of my works didn’t made it also.

That is some siccccckkkkkk work.Saw the wip thread and poated there too.Took me a week to go through the whole wip thread

Hi Time Keeper,
Thank you very much! Woow you’ve read the entire wip thread :smiley: that’s almost the same work as the required to make Opel GT :wink: awesome!

well, time to give up and bend over :stuck_out_tongue: beautiful, no word to describe it!

Hi Maslofski! Thanks, I’m glad you’ve enjoyed it! :slight_smile:

nice car, well done!

Thanks Eric Fondane!

Wow the car looks really really good, tried to do something similar myself…in comparison to yours it looks like a 3 year olds drawing of a car!

Thank you very much for the nice words Galileo90!

very cool! awesome work!

Hi dantefrizzzoli! Thank you very much! Makes me glad to know you’ve enjoyed!