The pond

I have been so blessed to have this community to learn and help others, also see so many pieces of art from so many talented artists that I started to feel that I needed to contribute with something, so I created this small scene specially for the community.
I hope you like it. I did not make any pos production. Well, that’s it.

19 Likes

I tried to add some water drops on the leaves, but they don’t convince me so much. What do you think?

4 Likes

From lights, reflections, shadows to the realism of aquatic plants, tiny waves on puddle…; looks extremely gorgeous.
Heartedly congragulate the talented artist who should be spent a great effort to accomplish such a hyper-realistic work!

1 Like

Amazing!
In my opinion it is perfect and very realistic!

1 Like

Looks really nice… I’ve been learning

1 Like

Thank you all for the support.

I decided to make some post production and give the scene a misty morning atmosphere. What do you all think?

1 Like

It’s even more real with this atmosphere.

Did you use some kind of tilt shift effect? It’s just my impression :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, just the normal depth of field of the camera in cycles.

Maybe that in conjunction with the waves give that impression.

I’m sorry I didn’t specify that I get the impression of tilt shift from the scene in the distance, where there’s dirt and clumps of grass on the left.
But it’s just my subjective impression, the image overall is very real!

Oh, ok. No, I did not use that. Maybe the god rays I made in the post also helped on that.

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

2 Likes