The race

You have such a bizarre brain.

It’s really great! I think you’re the only person who can take so much basic geometry and such garish colors and turn out images that are fantastically curious and mesmerizing. They’re deceptively simple but I know you’re a material, texture and detail master with a wicked knack for composition. Whatever your radiated brain-DNA-formula is, no one can touch it and there’s a lot of inspired imitators out there. It’s a real pleasure to have you share with us!

I bet you have the best/craziest dreams ever.

Beautiful colors everywhere! It instantly draws you in,. This most definitely belongs in the top row, congratulations.

One look at the rainbow-y color scheme and round little metallic guys and I knew it was you. =) Awesome work as always!

You definitely have your own distinct way of doing things that turns out pictures that are so much fun to look at . 5* from me

Wow!!! that’s awesome!!
How do you get the cartoon look to it?

Thanks again for the comments…yes not sure what actually goes on in my head sometimes…

Awesome! Love it!

Great piece of art! Awesome job.

Great work man.

Gorgeous work already!

As a kid I would of loved this! What am I saying? As an adult I love this! :slight_smile:

What superbly rendered comic-realism! Great details!

Very cool designs. Great detail on the character and vehicle models.

I always like this style. Your renders are no exception.
The intensity coming from the first picture is overwhelming.

Great work

I love underground comix styles and your images fry both my retinas and my reality :slight_smile:
If this was a real-world painting you could probably sell it to a Japanese collector for, like, a million dollars!

Owww…this does bring back memories :slight_smile:
Sorry to reply NOW (late) but I just really got into Blender as to about six months ago, I did’nt even know what it was…

wooow 0_0, is there a technique to make it colorful?
awesome…

Nice colors, nice action in your scene

This is cool! The only thing is that its a bit grainy where the dust is, but it isn’t that noticeable, since it is dust.

This is amazing! Great stuff!