The random game

Let’s start over.

ONE PERSON POSTS SOMETHING RANDOM. THE NEXT PERSON BOTH JUDGES THE LAST PERSON’S POST AND POSTS SOMETHING THEY THINK IS MORE RANDOM. AT LEAST, I THINK THAT’S WHAT TYNACH SAID.

iF i TOok a SpACe InFlaTED IGuAna TO thE BaThROOM, No ONe WoulD JUmp witH a SpOOn.

@CD: Are you really telling me how to play the random game?

That has to be against the rules.

ONE PERSON POSTS SOMETHING RANDOM. THE NEXT PERSON BOTH JUDGES THE LAST PERSON’S POST AND POSTS SOMETHING THEY THINK IS MORE RANDOM. AT LEAST, I THINK THAT’S WHAT TYNACH SAID.

iF i TOok a SpACe InFlaTED IGuAna TO thE BaThROOM, No ONe WoulD JUmp witH a SpOOn.

JHKGIUhkj YgyuIUHi ljklUIUh WTRyuguiki OIUYUUYyuiu

It should be readable, I don’t think mixing upper and lowercase will help unless you intend it to be the gobblygook above.

@CD: Are you really telling me how to play the random game?

No, I’m just telling you how to make your stuff even more random :slight_smile:

How the H*ll did a game about random words get so serious. For the record Tynach said:

“I post something totally random, as random as possible. And, the next person judges how random it is, trying to show any connections between the randomness. Then that person posts something they think is more random.”

And with that I give up.

@Techie: Iguanas get very large when they inflate(in space), and they hate spoons, so taking one in would be a deathwish.

Only real gods bake dip and taco schools.

dip and taco are both food products

Blasting articulate endeavers lock puny doctors

MDs are horrible pad lock critics.

Huge fats are not quite bat ridden

fat stuff can be huge

Vocabulary barks shirts licking infrastructure

Wet T shirt contests dont go over well in the office(at elementary school).

Right side frat sisters arent made or laid

A fraternity is for guys. A sorority is for girls. They’re both private club-like things. There are no frat sisters.

Homestar doesn’t feel enough of the wrong color.

What kind of explanation was that? I gave you some much material…

Hmm… Everybody wishes the skies would give them a reason to hate their life(Im not emo).

Oval frogs take pills to stay fly

Take pills is an actual term.

Wood bubbles excorsize wingdings

Wingdings are the Devil(on drugs)

Paved news come got some truth(random enough?)

‘some truth’ make sense together

Trees artistically warp training

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d63/Ven0mSeven/random.jpg

How’s that for random?

Yeah, that Ad wins…

That screenshot with the chicken dog ringtone is halarious.

Anyway, we could try to make things more and more random but it will all go down to saying you used a letter of the alphabet more then once, eventually you’ll go to this.

jshyi polak qwenmh zuxtrf

Yeah, I think we should maybe just keep it mildly random, otherwise it quickly becomes no fun.

And then you critisize for using 2 letters from the same half of the alpabet

Q i

Then you critisize for using 2 letters of the alpabet

G 7 @

Then you critisize for using keyboard symbols and no one can do anything and the game’s over:spin:

this is the worst game BA has ever had.