THE RED SOX WIN!!!!

THE RED SOX WIN

FIRST TIME IN 86 YEARS!!

Bout time they broke the curse.

I watched it too! lol I was just about to post this same type of thread, you beat me to it, sadly.

Coincidentally, did anyone care about the eclipse that is also happening? I think not.

WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT, down with the Yankees and their super salery!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YEAH!!!

:stuck_out_tongue: !desrever si esruc ehT

Who cares? :stuck_out_tongue: The FCN lost :frowning:

Their was a full moon with full lunar eclipse last night here in washington (the state dummies)…

I’ve been waiting for this since I was a kid. I live in New York and can’t wait to enjoy a year of not having to hear about “The Curse” and how much better the Yankees are.

GO SOX!!!

Now I can finally get some sleep tonight.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is this “Red Sox” that supposedly broke said curse? Local Google servers are down :frowning:

The Boston Red Sox are the most famous baseball team in the United States (oh go ahead and disagree you loyal Yankee fans). They haven’t won the World Series (baseball championship) since 1918 due to the “Curse of the Bambino”. The “curse” is that they traded Babe Ruth to the NY Yankees in 1918 following their last World Series victory, and that ever since they haven’t been able to win. Last night the 86 year reign of this “curse” was broken. Hope thats enough background because I’m all baseball-ed out for another 86 years.

Haha, I didn’t know Babe Ruth played for a team other than the Yankees. Congrats on the victory :smiley:

It was even better to get a Sweep!! Yey RED SOX. WOOT

HAHA! yeah,

im up here (New England), so im really glad we won

WHAT CURSE?!

~Delta

hehe, i knew it. I predicted that if the sox could beat the yanks they would win the series. Guess I was right after a 4-0 series. :stuck_out_tongue: GO SOX!!

Darn, now I have to wait for next year to be able to poke WeirdHat again. :wink:

Martin