The return of the strongest power

bigbad, JerikoATo: He is druid so he tooting,before he call in nymphs or something like this, its fantasy so (in original warcraft 3 outro he tooting before he call for this nymphs of nature and they killing the furion- he is some demon and he want to destroy the big tree).
The horn- I dont understand how you can visualize its animal? :smiley: I see normal horn, I dont see reason why you see animal…
Head- it normal stay on body, i know its looking strangely, but really it is normal on body. Otherwise thanks:)
sundialsvc4: Its not animal, its horn:). Others its your opinion, i like the down side half several beyond the up side half. I would say the down side half doing all this picture, the atmosphere and story, simply all in this image doing largely down side half, so its only my opinion:). Otherwise thanks.
CGpredator: thanks:)

Hippie: thanks too, i leave behind you:)

Maybe this will clarify what I’m seeing. Sorry for my poor pixel pushing.

LOL exactly the same figure :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley:
Set up contrast and brightness on your monitor, I see this:
http://www.semis.ic.cz/images/strom5chybicka.jpg

Precisely whar I see. A bulldog howling at the moon.

Attachments

nice to see another czech guy playing with blender :slight_smile:

I’m not trying to prove you wrong; I’m just saying that’s what I see, and it’s taking away from an otherwise really good render. I’m using a quite new Apple LCD (great contrast, excellent pixel pitch) so I doubt my monitor is doing anything funny.

Bigbad: If you see dog, you can see dog its your opinion, I dont want to do anything with it now.
Pildanovak: Thanks! You are from czech? Im glad too so is czech comunity bigges and bigges:)
jErikoATo: same what I write bigbad, its really horn and if you see dog you can see dog:).