The sad life of an onion 🧅

The sad life of an onion :onion:

Based on a character concept by Leonard Furuberg.

Rendered using Octane Render for Blender.

:art: https://metinseven.nl

16 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: :+1:
congrats.

1 Like

Ooh I’d love to have this one on Sketchfab for my ‘Food Characters’ collection :slight_smile:

1 Like

:smiley: I’ll reinstall the Sketchfab add-on. The materials are made with Octane though. Don’t know how well those will convert to Sketchfab?

Also, most of my scenes are created for one viewpoint. :slightly_smiling_face:

I bet they won’t convert at all. We have limited shader nodes support, but nothing beyond that…

OK, thanks. I’ll have a look today.

1 Like

Limited… Couple months ago I made some buildings, bake textures in Blender ( mostly only diffuse ), and upload to Sketchfab. Other guys import it in Unity. So even without post effect Sketcfab look much, much better than same models in Unity. Maybe these guys do somethin wrong, anyway Sketcfab look nice. In @Metin case I guess that is better to make new materials in Cycle and bake it. Nice opportunity for experimenting.
btw. In Sketcfab is possible to limit camera movement, right? I notice that some model have ‘locked’ camera.

1 Like

lol. nice colors!

1 Like

Thanks guys! :+1:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Merci beaucoup Bart! Enjoy the ─ again ─ sunny weekend too! :sun_with_face::+1:

1 Like

Added to Sketchfab. No textures though, but this cartoony character type survives texture removal quite well.

Do you want me to add one or more specific tags?

1 Like

Look very nice on Sketcfab. Normal map will be nice touch.

1 Like

Ha great! Added to my collection :slight_smile: And the #blender tag could be great, I use it every monday to find cool Blender work for my weekly ‘Best of Blender on Sketchfab’.

1 Like

:+1: Added the Blender tag.

1 Like