Here is a project I’m working on for the CG boost Magic book challenge. All the low poly were modeled in blender and sculpted both with blender and a littel of Zbrush. I used substance painter for texturing.
I took advantage of the challenge to learn sculpting more difficult shapes and try to render stylized material with only real material reference (such as the coral edge) and had lots of fun building the whole thing.
I’ve also tried to make it game ready as much as possible by reducing the polycount, as a personal challenge, as I’m mostly interested in learing to make game props.
Tell me what you think