The supply drop - Lots of Blends

I share your opinion [!][/quote]

I share it too.

Now i take this on my tapete.

There’ll be more, but much better blends.

Funny thing. I tried to watch Robots by Blue Sky. I enduranced, or rather my eyes enduranced only 10 minutes. After this time i was so tired, that i had to turn off movie.

They exaggerated with number of moving objects. It was unnecessary and killed pleasure of watching it, i lost story and sense after 10 minutes.

It’s so called CHAOS! I can’t call it movie.
50 % of people’ll leave cinema after quadrance because of that.

The same effect’ll be, when we take all blender heads with their projects from this forum and than we’ll mix all blend files together.

hehe i agree with you Burt.S.
too many objects moving too fast…ahh
hurt my eyes.

hehe i agree with you Burt.S.
too many objects moving too fast…ahh
hurt my eyes.[/quote]

It hurts my eyes and head. I suppose, that most of people here have the same “syndroms”. You watch movie and at the same time your brain combines “How they do that?”. So, the number of informations processed by your brains is multipled by creative imagination.

Anyway. This picture is mile step in digitall cinematography. I’m not ready for such technologic fest yet.

I’m sure that they’ll get many Oscars for that.

Jelly … speed up!!!

… You heard it somewhere … “NOW SHOW ME” :smiley: what to do with them.

/
|
| FOR THE NEXT BLENDER RELEASE, THIS WILL BE THE STARTUP IMAGE OR ELSE!

Thanks for links with licenses. It’ll be very usefull for my upcoming serious blender works, not minor like this. I read copyleft mirrored (C) ? licence, and i think that “soft” license is enough for me.

Indeed blender repository would be very comfortable solution.

[quote=“chutney”]

/
|
| FOR THE NEXT BLENDER RELEASE, THIS WILL BE THE STARTUP IMAGE OR ELSE![/quote]

What’s wrong with your Mario. Don’t beat ape with hammer!
It reminds me old Donkey Kong.

Too big moovement is here. I have to look for smaler underground forum.
I’v got too much “plastic images” because of that. One year one work.

Hehe. In theory 99% of industry mass produced by people is useless.

Don’t look here. I can’t remember this link, but i need it often to compare prices.
Boxx

LOL damn 4.8 Gb of bandwidth used from my server within the month from these files.

and 25Mb for a Go board. you gotta be joking?

its not like i will run out of bandwidth within the next few days, so i will leave them up to see what happens, however they will be the first things to go. (just thought i would let you know rather than being rude)

perhaps as basse commented, extra triangles… they do add a huge amount to the size of the .blend file.

name.tar.gz.blend would be cool (if people just rename and unarchive when getting it.) otherwise my server will automatically unzip things, resulting in huge download files. (just the way the software was coded)

Alltaken

I think that good idea is to remoove the files. Sorry Alltaken :).