The Temple of Artemis at Epheseus

here is the The Temple of Artemis at Epheseus. i don’t have a ground in this pic though

Okay, modeling wise, but there are some things here that are easily correctable.

1. The lighting is very poor. To counteract this somewhat, go into the world panel and turn on ambient occlusion. Make sure you change raytrace to approximate.

2. It looks like your vertices were duplicated in the modeling process. That’s what’s making the black noise. To fix this, go into edit mode, select all vertices, and press W. Then select remove doubles.

3. The environment and camera angle in this DON’T look like a finished project. I would suggest posting this in focused critique first, and getting some criticism to help you make it better, and into a well polished piece. Try just making the ground more grassy, or rocky, and giving the sky a realistic color. Then give the camera an interesting angle. That should help move this more towards a more realistic finished project.

Good luck. :slight_smile:

ok thanks (i forgot this was for finished only sorry) it is still a work in progress