The Ultimate Gaming Mouse.....almost done

I get this crazy idea one day and i decided to make it. Here is the model, modeling and texturing is pretty much done so now i am more or less trying to decide what to do with the scene,what to put around it. Hope you like it .comments are welcome

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4621/mousef800jl2.jpg

It’d buy it just because it is what it is. But I would absolutely hate to map anything to that scroll wheel lol.

looks like its inspired by an mx518 a bit too lol

Great idea! It looks pretty good, my only complaint would be the light setup makes some bright specular highlights, but I assume this lighting is just a test.

hahahahhahahahahha i am laughing my head off

Thanks for the replays.

HouseArrest: it wasnt inspired on the mx518. i just found the firsth image of a mouse in top view that i found on google to get the basic shape good.

Doublez: yea the lighting setup is just a test for now, it is just a HDRI map and a lamp somewhere in the scene ( probably in the wrong spot lol )

FuzzMaster : Thanks…i hope that was a “good work” laugh :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey by the way, anyone knows where i can find a HDRI map of an office or something similar…becouse now i am using a HDRI map of a beach and i dont think it is good fo r the model lol

That looks awesome. I would definently be a buyer. You can count on it. That mouse looks awesome.

You did a fantastic job.

wow, I would just “love” to scroll with that mouse.

hahahahahaha thats not what i expected at all when i clicked on the thread, great work, nice textures to compliment a nice model, thumbs up.
peace

Awesome model man.
Just a lil iffy here and there with the textures:
Usb cord material doesn’t compare to the other parts. I mean, it looks to fake.
The table texture is ugly too, search some good wood textures and load them up.
Looks great, take your time on it.

peace.

awesome sry fr grmr i am usn my psp btw wood is 2 shny an usb plgn prt is 2 lng

Wow! The detail in the USB cord and the tank tracks is just amazing. Good job, keep it up.

i love that model ! great job

Thanks everyone for the replays. I am glad to hear you like my model. I will try to correct the the things you said and try to make a scene for it. i will post the results as soon as i do something