The Valkyrie

the watcher and overseer…

The head s sculpted and the body is modeled

blender 2.77a
cycles

Attachments

The texture seems not very natural, such as the suite of armour.

Please…someone tell me I am not the only one thinking this looks more like . hack sign than a valkyrie? It looks very good though…

I like the model a lot I feel like some tweeking might make it even better though. When I look at it, it makes me think of a male elf less than a female. I think you wanted it to be female so correct me if I’m wrong. The body is feminine enough but it’s the face that makes me think it’s more male than female. I keep looking at it and I’m not sure what to say to make changes to the face. I did think if you pulled the cloth back toward the belly a bit it would accent her breasts a bit more which would make it more obvious that she’s a girl. I really like that there’s not a lot of skin showing on the model though. I hope some of that helped. I really do like the model :slight_smile:

Thanks for the comments. I make an update, although not so sure about how to change the face to look more female tho. I put in more makeup to the face…

http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=105101

Love the skirt’s pattern, and the weapon is awesome too. Hair and face sculpting might need a little work unless you’re going for stylized. Biggest change for me is the hands: they are too small for the rest of the body. I love the style of the armor but the material makes it look too plastic.

^ yea, I agree the hair and the face might need some improvement. I am still kind of noob to sculpting…

some update to the face: