The Vehicle

Hey,

Here’s my latest work:
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/9141/finishedrender2ue5.png

And here’s the one with DoF:
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9048/finishedrender3kx0.png

I thank everyone who posted on my WIP thread. Everything was modeled and rendered in Blender.
Post processing done in Gimp.

Comments appreciated.

Fort Ash

cool render. i like the way you have the lighting setup on the track. the dof helped out as well.

It is starting to become quite dark compared to your WIP. And the composition is not quite clear and easy to watch. Because there are nearly three points of focus: the sun, the garage in the back or the vehicle (which is really in most dark of all of them).

And the vehicle is tilted like it’s turning really sharp, but it’s going straight.

Still, pretty good.

Hey,

Thanks for your replies.

It is starting to become quite dark compared to your WIP. And the composition is not quite clear and easy to watch. Because there are nearly three points of focus: the sun, the garage in the back or the vehicle (which is really in most dark of all of them).

Yes I know but I have no time to work with this project any further… School!
The darkness. Well basically the sun is weak because it’s setting… And… well basically when you are looking straight at a sun your eyes focus on the source of light and the other things get darkened.

And the vehicle is tilted like it’s turning really sharp, but it’s going straight.

Still, pretty good.

Really the Vehicle is lying (sitting) on the road as it was abandoned or turned off.
Keep commenting.

Fort Ash

which might not be the greatest way of presenting the main point of focus of your render.

You could have the sun setting, outside the frame of the render for exemple. Let say it was way more to the left…that way you could have orange lighting on your car with a long shadow being projected to the right of the render. It could become more interesting…because right now…it’s just a really dark image.

[edit]: or have a 2nd source of lighting coming from the right. Some kind of light system on the border of the road?..just to bring back the focus to the car.