The Warehouse

And finally I have a final image of The Warehouse.
I hope you guys like it, cos I love it! 6 Hours of rendering, Cycles, 3500 samples + GIMP.
Please, give a like to my portfolio too https://www.facebook.com/vhborgesdesign

Final:

Post Process:

3D and texturing

Very nice result, particularly on the lighting I found.

Very nice render, textures and lightning. Did you do lens flare effects in GIMP?

Great work. I’d tone down the bokeh a bit, it’s blocking the great work you’ve done!

Great job. The lens flare’s are a little distracting but other than that I love it!

The dirt on the lens is ridiculous, ruins is completely - but otherwise it’s nice :slight_smile: lighting and composition especially

Amazing! Lens effects looks very nice :slight_smile:

I’m trying not to add salt to a wound here, but I have to agree with the post-pro, looks like you might have some motion blur in there as well(where’s the motion?)? Great piece regardless, love the idea and the lighting!

I love this image, the composition’s almost harsh but I think that gives a great effect overall - adds real energy to an otherwise still scene. Would like to know what post-pro went into it.

Great job.

Great job! The textures and lighting are phenomenal…only thing I dont like so much is the shiny pipe in the upper foreground…it’s kinda glossy and seems out of place. But its just my opinion…6 hours of rendering is fast…my computer may be able to handle something like that in 6 days ahahah

wow! excellent results!!

Looking good when it comes to lightning / overall feel, though you definately went overkill with chromatic aberration / vignetting. Scene also is kinda missing focal point where eye should end up.

i think this project has great bones. it would be really cool to see a different version without any of the post-pro effects, and just a simple volumetric light effect instead, to imply the dusty stillness of the air. but, that would have to wait until 2.70 comes out officially i guess :wink:

Im really happy with the feedback. Thank you all for commenting on my work.
I really wanted to give another feel to the render when I added the dirt, the glow and the motion blur.
I still believe it was the best thing that could be done and making it smoother or more transparent would not work with the fake volumetric on top.
Just edited the first post with a image showing the steps of the post process.

I actually quite like the post effects - reminds me of Battlefield 3. If some boxes could be moved around a little, this would be a great environment to render cars in!

Imo, from those post-pro images the second image with the colours of the fourth would be perfect :slight_smile:

Wow, this is great! I’d say the dirty lens effect might be a bit too powerful, but still, 5 stars from me.

Thanks guys! :smiley: