šŸŽ‰ These are the winners of the Best of Blender Artists 2023!

Wow! These are a great pack of artworks! Iā€™m very honored to be selected and to have my first win! Congratulations everyone! And letā€™s keep doing more artwork this 2024!

4 Likes

Congratulations to the winners, the top 4 and all the nomineesšŸ˜ƒ. With all the categories shown here, one would easily be convinced that all these were created on different premium programs, yet itā€™s just good olā€™Blender. And seeing how far blender has come throughout the years, itā€™s not surprising that artists using it have also levelled up immensely. Again, congratulations folks.

But, isnā€™t this fun?:grin: Canā€™t wait to see what we do this year!

4 Likes

Wonderful workā€“more mind-blowing with every year that goes by! Congrats to all the winners.

5 Likes

I can only imagine the passion and patience it took to achieve results
like those of the top 5 artists from the various categories.
I like any of them.

So hats off and congratulations to everyone.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Congrats for all! Really high quality of work!

3 Likes

Hats off to the winners of this yearā€™s BlenderArtists awards! As a recent member, I am truly awestruck by the level of creativity and skill displayed in your contributions.

4 Likes

Great! Congrats to all winners! So inspiring works! :raised_hands::clap:

4 Likes

Congrats to everyone who were in here, and everyone who posted the amazing work that made up BA this year!

4 Likes

congrats to everyone, thanks for voting for us, letā€™s make this year even better! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners and Iā€™m so grateful to be a part of it. Thank you to everyone who voted for us! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I think you left out the category, ā€œWho is the Hottest Blender Artist.ā€

2 Likes

I would like to congratulate the Blender Artists team who always support the Blender Foundationā€™s cause of diversity and the ability to produce your 3D arts your way.

Congratulations to everyone selected, especially the winners. I am very happy and honored to be among such good artists

3 Likes

Grateful to be part of the winners and honored to join such talented artists. Thanks to all who voted for us!

3 Likes

Congratulations to everyone!

2 Likes

Quick reminder for everyone that talent does not make the artist- practice does ;D

(For example, my black hole render that got in the top 3 was the tenth such project Iā€™d made)

3 Likes

Beautiful! :clap:

1 Like

Congrats everyone, beautiful work across the board!

1 Like

Congratulations to all winners :clap: :clap:

1 Like