🎉 These are the winners of the Best of Blender Artists 2023!

IT’S DONE! You have decided on the Best of Blender Artists 2023 and it is now my honor to present you the ‘winners’ of this year.

Huge congratulations to everyone who ended up in the top 5 of their category.

Everyone who made it to the top 5 will receive the prestigious ‘Best of Blender Artists 2023’ badge in their account.

Just one comment on the results: like last year, we saw some work that was pushed to the top by posting on social media. As this is an award ‘for the community, BY the community’, we removed those votes from the results and adjusted the listings accordingly.

Enjoy, and happy new year! :sparkler:

Category: Characters

Grand winner: The Barbershop Project

Congratulations @aendom, @joergsla, @Cronosff04, @regis3d and @ShinMinJeong!

Category: Animation

Grand winner: Nick Is Playin’ Video Games

Congratulations @Muradrama, @Muradrama, @joergsla, @milochiavarino and @Akhil_A_B!

Category: Vehicles

Grand winner: Touring Bicycle Steel Lugged Vintage Groupset

Congratulations @nixin, @wanoco4D, @sempervirent, @CVEX_Studio and @Jason242!

Category: Geometry Nodes

Grand winner: Procedural root bridge

Congratulations @ctellier, @CharlesNG48900, @Boney-wan, @3d.duckling and @Rodolpho.3d!

Category: Landscapes

Grand winner: Coming Home

Congratulations @bureaubruin, @Heikosch, @lxsander, @M8TIR76 and @Mehdy3dee!

Category: Plants

Grand winner: Bee :honeybee:

Congratulations @ander.laham, @M8TIR76, @GurjasStudios, @Vishnu_Menon and @isaacpandian!

Category: Intarch

Grand winner: Interior Visualization (NHQ STUDIO)

Congratulations @Roggii, @sinisa_babic, @renatostegun, @Tomas_Lima and @nautilux!

Category: Extarch

Grand winner: Brazilian Bar

Congratulations @renatostegun, @mkapusta, @hbitproject, @magicwand and @REW!

Category: Technology

Grand winner: Osborne

Congratulations @tarot_frank, @Davi_Pica, @sanju_sanjay, @BaykovaMarina and @jmgordaliza!

Category: Animals

Grand winner: Pirate Turtle

Congratulations @jeremypajot.art, @jeremypajot.art, @Anestis_Eralidis, @Panthalonik and @Zacxophone!

Category: NPR

Grand winner: Beggin’

Congratulations @srchristoph, @SzyszkaZaglady, @Mako_Chabvonga, @Arleison and @paulobrabo!

Category: VFX

Grand winner: GN 034 Self Healing Explosions #geometrynodes #particles #explosion

Congratulations @albin_merle, @Calzaath, @luispabloherrera, @albin_merle and @Raffomachine!

Category: Product Design

Grand winner: Family Computer

Congratulations @AnneMunizc, @aumission, @Skovran, @SAuchterlonie and @Khanh_Nguyen!

105 Likes

Congrats to all! I’m blown away by the incredible art from this year. Your work is what inspires me to continue improving my Blender skills. Great job everybody. :partying_face:

11 Likes

It’s a pleasure and real privilege to be able to do 3D alongside everyone here, the Blender community is very special and has given me more than I can repay. I hope 2024 is an excellent year for all! Cheers!

6 Likes

All these works prove that Blender can do anything. Truly amazing talent from the community.

5 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! Some remarkable work here, thanks for the inspiration.

4 Likes

Can’t describe how much i appreciated beign nominated, really proud to have reach the second place, wasn’t expecting that many votes on my work!!
Congratulations to all of the great artists who ended up in the top 5!!
Let’s keep pushing Blender to the top!!

6 Likes

Congrats to all winners and thank you for voting. I am very honored to see my work among the best Blender artists in the world.
Thanks to BA team for organization!

Cheers

Sinisa

5 Likes

Congrats to all winners!
I really enjoyed the progress of so many artists I’ve seen in the past years, her on BA.
So much creativity out there, awesome !

4 Likes

So much amazing quality art made by amazing people! Congrats to everyone!

Although I didn’t get into the top 5, I’m really happy to have been selected and to have reached 13th out of 30 in the animals category :smiling_face:.

Can’t wait to see what people make over 2024, :grin:
I expect the geometry node creations will be even more wild!

4 Likes

Soo much cool art! Congrats to all!

3 Likes

Wow, OMG congrats to all winners and thanks so much for voting me. Thanks to the BA team :heart:
And great job everyone!
I got my badge yayy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

There was so much great art it was difficult to vote. Congrats everyone.

4 Likes

So happy to be featured in one of the top 5s
Thanks to everyone who voted :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Congrats folks…Amazing artworks :v:t3:

5 Likes

Thank you to everyone who voted and helped me get into one of the top 5. There is so much talent here, congratulations to all the winners!

3 Likes

Congratulations, everyone~ :tada: :star_struck: :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!
Extremely happy to be among so many talented artists!

5 Likes

Wow, I’m honored to have my artwork be among all these wonderful pieces of art, congratulations to everyone!

4 Likes

Congratulations to all of us! Lots of incredible and beautiful art. Thank you for all the votes.
Proud to be part of this wonderful community. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes