Fisherman’s House

This 3D scene depicts a small island in the middle of a lake. The island is covered in lush vegetation, including trees, bushes, and flowers. There is a small house on the island, made of wood. The house has a rusty roof and a small porch. A pickax, shovel, and ladder are propped against the side of the house. There is also a handmade bench on the other side of the house near the water. The distance landscape, mountain, and billboard trees were also created by me in Blender.

The scene was created using Blender :blender_logo_64_png:, SpeedTree, and Adobe Substance Painter. The trees and plants were modeled in SpeedTree, the island and house were modeled in Blender, and the textures for the house and other objects were created in Substance Painter. The lighting was done using an HDRI, which was edited in Adobe Photoshop to match the scene. The final render was created using Cycles in Blender.

I modeled this scene based on a real place called Fisherman’s House in Ukraine :ukraine:. The house is located in the village of Staryi Solotvyn, Zhytomyr Oblast. It is a small island in the middle of the Kodnyanka River. The house was built in 1985 by local fishermen as a place to store their fishing gear and relax. It is now a popular tourist destination.

This project was a challenging one for me, but I am glad I was able to complete it. I learned a lot of new things in Blender, SpeedTree, and Substance Painter, and I am quite happy about the result.

Hope you like it! =)

You can download this project here: BlenderKit

My Telegram Account: @cgSohy

110 Likes

Nice job My friend :ok_hand::heart_on_fire:

1 Like

That’s a great detail. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Much appreciate it my friend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks a lot :heart_eyes:

Beautiful artwork! love the lighting

1 Like

thank you.

Very picturesque – I’d love to live in a place like this.

1 Like

wonderfull image with great lighting!

1 Like

wow! so realistic! amazing work! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

thank you my friend!

1 Like

thanks dude!

I appreciate it

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you so much Bart!

1 Like

10 out of 10 everything is perfect, can walk right into the picture. Great work!

1 Like

Wow, that’s so nice of you
Thank you

1 Like

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

wow this made my day! thank you

1 Like

Beautiful scene. Great work!

1 Like