Winter's Last Sight ❄

This 3D scene shows a semi frozen lake with lots of ice pieces in it. The hills and the mountains are partially covered in snow and pine trees while a flock of birds flying over the mountain.
In the distance, a wooden house sits on the hill. There are lots of rocks covered in snow near the water. The distance mountains, peaks and trees were also created by me in Blender.

The scene was created using Blender :blender_logo_64_png: and Adobe Substance Painter, inspired by one of cgBoost’s projects.
The trees and plants were modeled and textured in Blender. The hills and mountains were also modeled in Blender with fully procedural materials.
For the House it was modeled in Blender and textured in Adobe Substance Painter.

The lighting was done using Blender’s Sky texture Nishita. The final render was created using Cycles in Blender.

Hope you like it! =)

107 Likes

Gorgeous Work!!

1 Like

Thank you my friend!

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like

Very pretty. Like a Bob Ross painting.

1 Like

Yes just like Bob Ross, very nice. Time well spent. Good job.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

That’s so nice of you to say!

glad you like it! thanks

thanks Bart!

1 Like

Amazing artwork!

1 Like

glad you like it

1 Like

Quite Welcome

1 Like

Beautiful.

1 Like

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Good job! The details you have given are impressive.

1 Like

wow thank you Bart! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi @M8TIR76 I am doing exactly this scene at the moment (cgboost). I like the sky you added. How did you do it?
Thank you

1 Like

Hi, it is an SKY backdrop with a little bit of emission, good luck with your project

Excellent work.
I recenty got back from the Rockies.
More mountains would be good.

1 Like