Thinking that an old closed thread needs to be reopened!!!!!!!! SVN security issue

I was trying to search for the relax mesh tool script on Google which pointed me to svn.blender.org. Once I had entered the svn.blender.org website, I clicked on the download link, but I got a certificate warning stating that the download page is an untrusted website. I did a search and I found an old thread from this forum discussing about someone else having the same exact problem. However, the thread is now closed, and the last response about this issue was stating that Ton was either busy or nobody cares to fix this. So It has been 18 months since the last post, and I am just wondering if either 1. this is still the case, 2. it is because I found the link from Google and there is now a new website, or 3. if my browser is just not compatible. I just cannot imagine that nobody else has complained about this issue not being resolved, and for whomever closed the old thread, it was not a bright idea.

So It has been 18 months since the last post…and for whomever closed the old thread
Threads are automatically closed if there have been no posts in the last 12 months

Yeah, the svn cert is self-signed or something.

Nothing to see here folks, move along…

Hey BnTheMan,

You need to add the certificate of the svn blender site to your browser certificates list. If you do that, problem should be solved. Do you know how to do that?

greets

It helps that The Rascals are in top form musically and can turn up the energy level on a dime. Eventually,air jordan pas cher, you give in to the scrapbook, genial, have a drink and share a story nature of the evening. And the great songs keep coming,chaussure jeremy scott, some 28 in all (and that doesn’t even include my favorite from their debut album,adidas jeremy scott pas cher, the sexiest version of “Mustang Sally” ever). Chancier McFarlandThis undated photo provided by the Philadelphia Police Department on Friday,jeremy scott wings 2.0 flames pas cher, Aug. 24, 2012 shows Chancier McFarland. Police identified the 19yearold McFarland as an accomplice in the murder and robbery of Officer Moses Walker Jr. They act and behave like a mature adult. And rubbing a foam finger on your private parts in front of millions of people and on live television when you are an engaged woman is not behaving like an adult. Miley wants to be a role model to young girls but if this is how she wants young girls to behave then I feel sorry for any girl gullible enough to believe that that is how a woman with dignity acts… Some birds can “see” magnetic fields using retinal effects communicated via the optic nerve. Anyway it should be possible to directly induce new senses without piggybacking on old senses,nike blazer soldes, perhaps either sensors having electrodes deeply implanted in brain tissue,chaussures nike air max, or perhaps with transcranial brain stimulation. The main question is not even “where” to stimulate, but “when”. Half of a pair of cancer researchersa husband and wife teamwrote: “Many days things in our lab get quite discouraging due to the lack of funding and the slow pace of progress. Honestly,new balance 574 homme, sometimes I feel like giving up But whenever I feel that way,http://iptra.ir/speeches_data.htm, something happens to put a face on our work. Today,new balance, you have become one of those faces a partner with us in our work.” Though humbled,www.vincentgallo.com/writing/TheAnthony.html, I accepted that honor… The American Psychological Association has told members the idea of converting gays through therapy and prayer the call for parents of therapy. Is both ineffective and potentially harmful. Efforts to. The last time this happened, media pressure and the ACLU got South Lyon schools to drop their suspension of Susan Johnson. It’s easy to imagine that this situation will get worse before it gets better. Rep. Make Dairy Free Banana Cream for DessertSlice up some brown bananas, and put them in a bowl in your freezer covered with plastic wrap. When they are frozen (after about 12 hours),http://www.whalewatch.org/mediaplayer-on.htm, toss them into your blender or food processor and blend until creamy. If the mixture not getting creamy after a few minutes of mixing,jeremy scott leopard pas cher, you can toss in a tablespoon of almond milk. ???: It is incredible do some people just suit golden tones podendo ter as mesmas pores ou apenas uma salada que mais indicado… in which she does not even speak guess what