Thread closed

I preordered this. Then June 1st came and the Sellfy page changed to say it would come out July 1st. So I waited till July 1st and then it didn’t come out. I tried emailing Alberto and got no replies. I finally opened a paypal dispute to get a refund and heard back from him saying that there was some kind of bug that was impossible to fix that prevented him from releasing the add on. I asked if I could try the add on anyway even if it was buggy and got no response. I guess I’ll just take a refund but I really wish that this thing was actually just coming out.

Looks a little bit like a scam to me. Was following the thread from the beginning. Release was delayed, no response in the forum and now the sellfy page is offline. Hope everybody gets their money back…

This thread has been closed it seems.

Albertofx - I’d suggest posting a response clarifying the situation otherwise it might cause issues with your reputation.

Such a shame because he seems like a pretty talented guy too. So many great addons in the past for years, doesn’t make sense that he would have to scam anyone. Sometimes unexpected things happen that we can’t control. AlbertoFX, I hope you read this. I preordered, and I’m not angry with you. I know things happen sometimes, just please tell us something, anything soon.

Yeah, I’d just like to hear what’s up. The whole dropping everything and walking away is worse than missing a few deadlines or whatever sparked this change. AlbertoFX was on my list of: -Buy everything this guy offers as soon as it’s available- because I liked the stuff he produced so much.

I saw - I was interested - I read more, I can never trust this guy with my money. I’ll carry on my way (old fashioned, and time consuming)

Yeah I want to echo what emboo2 said. It’s totally understandable to miss a deadline or have something come up, but communication with people is important.

Anyway I got my money back. I think he was essentially on the level, and then something happened that changed things. Too bad :frowning:

Also @Roken don’t do it the old fashion way! Well do if you can get better results, but check out the Instant Meshes tool. It’s not integrated into Blender but it’s very easy to use!

so the project close