Thump Stuff (*WIP2 download)

Very nice!!
Keep going!

That… is awsome :slight_smile:

I am liking the look of this more and more!

Your strength is obviously in character creation and animation. That is really going to help you stand out from the rest of the entries in the BGE contest.

You ARE joking right?
I wish i could gain experience so fast!
You must be some super genius or something to be so awesome at 3-4 months experience…Wow! You’re good :stuck_out_tongue:

Can you give me a know how on textures, say i have my model, unwrapped to smart projections…how the hell am i gonna get that strange load of shapes it gives me in the UV unwrapping sceen to fit a texture that i make. I don’t have a photographic memory! And if you use like project from view to unwrap with seams marked on, can you give me a few tips on where to mark seams to make it easy to make a texture to fit the model.

Geesh… you rock man! Great style, and fantastic animation

EDIT: Radmanlive, for your textures, try unwrapping as usual, then (in the UV/Image editor window) select UVS > Scripts > Save UV face layout. It’s really helpful :slight_smile: What it does is saves a white image of the size you specify, with your UV map drawin onto it, so you can just paint over that and know where you’re texturing :slight_smile:

You ARE joking right?
I wish i could gain experience so fast!
You must be some super genius or something to be so awesome at 3-4 months experience…Wow! You’re good

just so you don’t feel bad, pygmies and grsaaynoel both work together at an animation company in Australia. They both have alot of experience already, and once you know how to use one program, it’s much easier learning another. They aren’t geniusss…, but they are very talented.

peace,
-nick

Wow!!! Very nice! Very original, too. :stuck_out_tongue: This is going to be one interesting competition with so many great entries. Best of luck!

Very Cool Man!!! Very Fun =)
Good Luck in your Game! xD

Wow!The motion is fluid and the chars are well modelled and funny! The Vimeo video is amazing! A game I would really love to play! I also liked the sketch-y background; a lot. Me wants more!

Awesome game. Looks quite funny.

This has great potential! A few more creatures to smash would be cool :eyebrowlift:

Here’s another work in progress vid.

-p

Attachments

Hi pygmies,

Wow! The graphics are amazing. Beautiful looking game.

Clark

Oh wow, That update screenie is awesome.

Nice stuff

/Radman

When will the download be avaible? I can’t wait to play this!

I gave 5 stars. That was very interesting, from the very beginning of the video (game title) until the end.

Very nice!

The video is very professional looking, good job on this, the gameplay, the graphics, the text, everything.

I really like how there has been a huge uptick in high quality games made in the BGE since 2.48.

Again, amazing work.:yes:

Wow… awesome…