Tiger 1 ausf

Haha, the graphix are great to, where’d you find them?

The models are from free3d.com , i have done such models but they weren’t the best for this project

1 Like

Great game, maybe somehow we can convert it to upbge because in my bge it lags big time!!

1 Like

Ok I got it to run faster I just a to unable the filters.

1 Like

Bruh, it is war thunder in bge!!

1 Like

I was thinking about that many times , but there is some problems , the first big one is that UPBGE use a different game render and a different physics , also in bge we use GLSL or Multitexture , nothing of this is in UPBGE and the worst problem is …:sneezing_face: , you can’t convert animations from bge to UPBGE or the opposite :pleading_face:

( sorry about my English :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: )

1 Like

Thank you :sweat_smile: , hey about that … i have a good idea , but it would take a lot of time to perform

1 Like

What if we mixed our games ? Battlships and tanks , add some islands and the ships carry the tanks to the islands , fight and BOOM … you got it ?

1 Like

OHHH YEAH!!! We Can Make a MMO game!!!

What we need to do, is get the tank game into upbge :thinking: then add the Islands and possibly have an actual player (a person (soldier)) have him be able to detect the tank or ships, and have triggers to allow him to drive the vehicle, and when this works, I’ll work on a separate airplane game and add it in then we can have a War Thunder in (UP)BGE. And we maybe be able to have other people running 'round trying to kill you OUT of the vehicle, then BOOM…we made a real war simulator!!!

1 Like

But then what will we call the game?

Bruh, I was playing the game and the airplane went and crashed/picked up the sherman tank launching it out of the map. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

@Aj8841 please guys dont use this as messaging thread, instead please go to private messages LOL…

2 Likes

Yes sir ! I’ll pick up my tank in a minute and go to the front line ! ( personal messages :innocent: )

2 Likes

UPDATE

what’s new ?

new particals , new assets , gear movment added , sound effects , new controls , improved physics and fixed some annoying bugs

hey bro , @Aj8841 i tried hard to convert the project to UPbge but i failed :neutral_face:… a lot ! a lot !! of glitches came out ! , so i decided to stay with normal BGE :kissing:

2 Likes

I like the toggle function of being able to switch from First-Person view to Third-Person view & vice-versa.
Question, what is the giant gear suppose to represent? Reloading? A crosshair?

(Retweet) of the video of those who are interested.

1 Like

the giant gear : an asset to tell the player that he is fixing the tank in the moment , if you have a look on the shown properties you will see a property named “fix” and every time it reaches amount of 10 it adds 10 HP to the “player life” property , it’s not obvious becaus i haven’t fixed some glitches with the health bar / HP bar yet … but i am working on it :grin:

for more information

1 Like

huge update guys ! added new features , fixed a lot of bugs and no more lag when the game starts or when you are playing it :sunglasses:

here is the video … i really want to upload the game link but i want it to be PLAYABLE and enjoyable first :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Great! Seems exciting! Sorry I wasn’t on for awhile, I was busy with school work.

And, I’m not sure about this, but the video isn’t a video. But, it probably didn’t upload yet!

1 Like

welcome back to the field mate !! … bruh , now my internet Deceive me :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

1 Like

i’ll upload a video with “MISSIVE” update soon , but this time it will be on yourube because streamable isn’t fast :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like