Tiger 1 ausf

Also, my account has “auto restrict video” which is ridiculous!

1 Like

Might be privated videos.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think I can only view private videos. Though, it is very disappointing I don’t get to see all the fun.

Note, IF you’re wondering what my gamer-tag is (to friend me) it’s XSnipinBlazeX

guys ! i am too close !! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: , now the tank turret is rotating without spinning although another glitch came out but it’s big step :smirk:

2 Likes

Great! This is very good progression in this game, I love the IS-2 or 3. Unfortunately, the vid doesn’t play on BA, so I will need the vid link to view it! :pleading_face:

1 Like

well , have you tried updating your intrnet browser ? might solve your problem … unfortunately i can’t access the video link right now because my laptop isn’t available … sorry , but you can copy the video link by pressing right click then copy adress i guess :thinking:

1 Like

Oh and, sorry to say this but there is annoying about the barrel of the tank. I’m not sure if you noticed this but it looks a bit too long. :thinking:

Hmm, i get an error 403 Forbidden, when I do that, I will tr it on my other computer

1 Like

what barrel ? … i assume you mean cannon ? main gun ? excuse me but my english isn’t the best :sweat_smile:

1 Like

oh , you know ? i tried to open the video on this device i am using right now and i got the same error !?! :crazy_face:

1 Like

yes, the main cannon, the part before the muzzle (cap piece) is called a barrel.

1 Like

good info , today i learned :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I learn new things of guns every day, did you know that a bullet isn’t called a bullet before it is fired? it is called a round.

1 Like

never heard about it … actually , i first know it’s named a bullet in 7th grade :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s why soldiers ask " How many rounds per minutes? (bullets fired in one minute)"

1 Like

true, the bullet is only the brown metal sluff on the front (or top) of the round, the bullet is the piece of metal flying to you, while the shell casings drop to the ground and gunpowder consumed after firing it(pulling the trigger).

2 Likes

Yes very true, I K all of this since, I use firearms. I can list all of the guns ive shot if you want!

1 Like

nah, in my country guns are a no go lol. so i don’t wanna know :smiley:

2 Likes

Okay, I only go shooting in Nevada, I’m in California!

2 Likes