Tiger 1 progress

New update !!
I added a turret to the body and a door on the head.

You can give your opinion in the comment below

1 Like

New update!!
It took me 7 days to make it more detailed on the back of the tank

1 Like

The air filters and other details look pretty good. Keep it up.

1 Like

1 Like

This is VERY good progress! I have tried to create tiger tanks, sherman, and panzer 4 tanks and have always failed doing so.

Looking for suggestions :smirk: :smirk::

-Most tiger tanks in real life have a texture kinda like this:

If you want to research it more it is called zimmerit

-Most tiger tanks also have tracks covering the transmission and sides of the turret for more armor

Otherwise, keep up the good work :+1:

1 Like

@Aj8841 Thank you for the comment, do you know that texture is what I have been looking for :smiley:

Guys i have a problem here
I was rigging the wheels using the driver, but suddenly the wheels spinning backwards.

this is the video :point_down:

How to I solve this problem?
If you have an opinion comment below :point_down:

1 Like

Well, just hit the s key on the wheels then -1. That should do the trick! If that puts it backwards, hit s then x -1 or y-1

1 Like

Thanks!! :smiley:

1 Like

I also belong to the ever-growing group of people who made a Tiger once :grinning:
Something is just fascinating about these beasts

I’m afraid I can’t help you with your problem directly but I used drivers in my model, too, so you might find an answer in my file. I don’t really know anymore how I did it to be honest, I had a good video tutorial, maybe I find it, it’s been a long time …

The anti-magnetic mine Zimmerit “painting” was later phased out when it became obsolete but it looks always great that probably more models today use Zimmerit than was actually used in reality. :grinning:

1 Like

@Stan.Eshman Thank you, I learned a lot from your file :smiley:

1 Like

After 16 days of learn how to fix the track and the idler and driver wheel to make more reality, now you can see the results :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

My armor suits are going to be so bad and strong, characters in them would be able to grab a tank by its pipe and smash another one with it until they would just dismantle from damage to nothing :smiley:

1 Like

Nice work! I have been modeling a tiger tank myself. I was looking for more reference images and i found this :grinning: And now i’m jealous :laughing: I try hader now

1 Like

Thank you so much, never give up my man :muscle:

1 Like

Final render of Tiger 1

2 Likes

Tiger 1 at battlefield

2 Likes