Tiger in an abandoned classroom

Here is a render I made in Blender 4.0. I have used Daz Studio and Marvelous designer for the character on the left. The main part of the work was for the tiger made in blender and substance 3D painter (to paint the skin) the grooming, modeling, sculpting and retopology was made in blender. It is the first time I make an animal in blender.
The most dificult part was the grooming.
For the vegetation it is a blend of Botaniq and Grasswild assets.
The final render was made in 15K in 256 samples. I made it very high res to be able to make big prints of it and in order to have a lot of details which help the denoising. I have separated the render in multiples layers (fog layer, cloudlayer, solid layer, and dust layer). This is the best way to help the denoising of the fog, it removes a lot of the flickering in the flog and make it much more high quality.
I have made some color corection and correction in photoshop which was able to handle the almost 100 MegaPixel image.

9 Likes

Incredible work! This would look amazing for a poster or large prints as you said. Good job.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you very much ! I still need to find a way to make big prints of this one available but I made it available on artstation to buy a print but they don’t make print in this apsect ratio so that why I need to find another way.

1 Like

Thank you very much !! I really appreciate it !

1 Like